Sunday, August 7, 2011

For the teachers

There was a teacher stamp set on Papertrey Ink and of course I had to buy it.  This weekend I made some cards using this set.

 I had some card bases from the grab bag from Stampin Up the first one is a regular card size using 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper cut in half and folded.  The layer is kraft stock paper from Papertrey Ink and it was cut at 5 1/4 by 4 inches.  I stamped it with one of the apple bases from the stamp set called Teacher's apple.  I used real read from Stampin Up to stamp across the kraft cardstock paper then used glorious green ink from Stampin Up to stamp the stem and leave.  I stamped the sentiment in black and real read on white cardstock that was cut at 2 1/4 by 3 1/2.  The red is Real Red by Stampin up and it's cut at 2 1/2 by 3 3/4.  I used dimensional dots to give it a 3-D look.  The yellow bow on the top is some yellow ribbon I had left over.

This card is pretty much the same except that the card was a three inch by three inch card.  The kraft cardstock was then cut at 2 3/4 by 2 3/4 inch and stamped with a different apple base.  The real red layer on the rectangle was cut at 1 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch.  The white layer was cut at 1 and 2 1/4 inch.

I plan to use these cards to send home to parents through out the year.

XoXo
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment