Sunday, June 5, 2011

Graduation

Most of the children in my preschool classroom are graduating this month.  It's been a long journey but we have all grown together and I'm ready to send them on their way to Kindergarten next fall.


I was thinking of making some cards for them but didn't want to spend a lot of time making them either.  Then I remember I had these 3 inch by 3 inch cards that came in my grab bag from Stampin Up.  So I pulled them out and figured this would work out well. The grab bags came with some other cardstock cuts so I figured I would use some of it as well.


I'm not sure what color the red is but it's a 3 by 3 inch card. Then I cut a piece of white cardstock at 2 3/4 by 2 3/4.  I used elementary alphabet builder wheel stamp with Green Galore.  I had to do four lines to fill up the square.  Then I took a piece of green cardstock that was in the grab bag, they were already cut and fit perfectly across my card.  Then I punched out an oval, inked the edges in Real Red then used Papertrey Ink stamp set to stamp Happy Day in Real Red.  I decided it needed a little bling so I used Imaginisce I-Rock tool and added some gems to it.

Graduation is next Saturday so I better get the rest of these cards done :0)

Have a fantastic day!
XoXo
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment