Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Together

Phil had been complaining because I didn't get a card made for his birthday.  The truth is I had been really sick and just didn't get around to it.  When I was feeling better I made this quick and easy card for him. I think it turned out great.

I used all Papertrey Ink paper and the stamp set of course was from Stampin Up called Happy Together. I cut the Enchanted Evening paper at 8.5 by 5.5 and folded it in half.  Then I used some Simply Chartreuse paper and distressed it a little to look like grass, I cut two pieces at one inch.  Then I used some brown at the bottom and tied on Simply Chartreuse ribbon and a piece of white ribbon in between the two Simply Chartreuse bows.

I stamped the saying Happy Together in Real Red by Stampin up and a couple brown flower buttons on the end.

I think it turned out pretty neat for a quick simple card in five minutes. :0)

Have a good weekend!
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment