Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Card

My friend, Luke, is having a baby in a week or so.  I thought I'd try to make a scallop card by using my Gypsy and welding together two scallop circles.  I had the hardest time doing this.  I made so many cuts because when I folded it was not even.  Then it dawned on me, I needed to flip one of the scallops to make it work.  After I did that it turned out great! 



 So I used the min monogram cartridge for my scallop circle and the circles.  The scalloped circles are cut at 5.5 inches and welded together using the Gypsy.  The yellow circle is cut at 6 inches and the white one is cut at 5.5 inches. The scallop circle card is using Papertrey Ink's Sweet Blush.  The yellow and white are just some scraps I had laying around.  The white paper has some embossed dots on it.

The onesie is cut from New Arrival.  I cut it at 2.5 inches and it was cut from Papertrey Inks Raspberry Fizz paper.  The flower I used from the scraps I had from making the circles.  The little hanger I had to cut a littler larger than the 2.5 inches. I think I finally did it at 3.25 inches.  I used some Stickles for the flower, it needed some bling. 

The stamp I used from the inside was from the stamp set called Inside and Out: Baby.  I love it! What a cute saying.

Have a good week!
XoXo
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment