Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday Cards Galore

I needed to make a couple birthday cards this weekend. I have been slacking in trying to create cards so I wasn't so rushed when putting them together.  Just never enough time in the day to get up in my room and start crafting. 





I used my new Cricut Lite cartridge, Hoot -n- Holler. I cut the owl at 2.5 and the branch is cut at 2.  I used Papertrey Ink paper (Brown and Cream) and DCWV shimmer paper (Green and Red).  The stamp is from Papertrey Ink stamped called Paper Tray Sentiments.  I stamped it with my Chocolate Chip ink pad from Stampin Up.

For this card I used the Create a Critter and cut my turtle out at 2.  I was trying to use up some of my scrap paper that I had and the ribbon is from PaperTrey Ink, Ripe Avocado.  The stamp is the same one that I used in the card above and I used Stampin Up's Pacific Point ink pad.  On the turtle instead of regular 3D dots, I used an Action Wobble Spring from AWI.  It makes the turtle wobble around, it's way cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber. This is so cool. I can't wait until you get some inventory to sell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make you some cards, if you like! Just let me know

    ReplyDelete